According to the art.13 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 – Code about protection of the personal & private information (you’ll find it on the text as “Code”), Arianna Milesi, the owner of the site, has to give you info about the use of your personal info.
2. Source of your personal info
Your personal info will be done with the info that you insert, if you are interested into, when you write the contact form.
3. Aims of treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Answer the email contact;
- To ensure the efficiency of the service, we inform you that the data could be used to carry out tests and verification.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data are processed using manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. Satisifed, the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
5. Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence will not send its message.
6. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen administrator of this website, identified the data processor. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of treatment), they may become aware of personal data by companies providing services to the site, after designation as data processors and ensuring the same level of protection.
7. Rights of
We also inform you that the rules regarding the protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights, according to the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a. and b. They have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and treatment
The owner of the personal data referred to in this Statement is Arianna Milesi, with headquarters in Via Benamati 73 25088 Toscolano Maderno, Brescia, Lake Garda. The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described above. In order to simplify the way forward and reduce the time for feedback is encouraged to submit applications, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Arianna Milesi, by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To run this well site, sometimes we install on your device of small data files that are called “cookies”. Even most of the major sites do the same.
What are cookies??
Cookies are small text files that websites save to your device while browsing the web. Thanks to cookies websites remember your actions and your preferences (eg. Login, language, font size and other display settings) so you do not have to enter them again when you get back on the site and browse from page to page, Cookies are the basis of the functioning of the Internet, we would not exist without the web as we know it today.
WordPress cookie (Navigation cookies)
These cookies have the unique feature of allowing recognition of users logged on your viewing even in restricted areas.
Google Analytics (Third party cookies)
Google Analytics is a third-party traffic analysis service that helps us understand how visitors use our Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can opt-out of all Google Analytics cookies by installing a browser add-on provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Embedded (Third party cookies)
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
Google Fonts (Third party cookies)
This site uses in some parts of the fonts from the Google Fonts. For information about cookies in question here is the link https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
How to control cookies?
You can check and / or verify the cookies as you want – to learn more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set most browsers to block its installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences every time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features may not be available.